Originated from Ear Acupuncture, Auricular Medicine is a scientific medical system mostly developed over the last century that is used to diagnose and treat many different diseases of the body and the mind solely through the ears.
After more than 35 years of research and practice, Dr. Li-Chun Huang, an internationally renowned physician, is the driving force of developing and promoting this unique art of healing.
Ears to medical conditions of the past, present, and predict the future, of more than 200 diseases and symptoms can be diagnosed. Further, Auricular Diagnosis is based upon Embryology, Anatomy. Genetics, Immunology, Autonomic Nerves, Sympathetic and Peripheral Nerve Systems, Pathomorphology, Fluidism, etc.
Ear diagnosis is based upon points, areas, zones, lines, grooves and channels. In addition, ear diagnosis is through point detection, and a method of detection of the whole system called linear mobile touching method. Methods of Ear Diagnosis can be summarized into 4 Steps: Inspection: Vision Diagnosis, Tenderness Method of Palpation, Electrical Detection, Differentiation.
Some of the advantages of Auricular Medicine:
- Alternative Medicine: no side effect
- Naturopathic Medicine: art of healing; No needle, herbal, vitamin, drug
- Is a scientific medical system
- Is a total treatment for the whole body: Physical, functional, emotional, mental, spiritual, and others
- Unique Practice: diagnosis and treatment are practiced at the same time
- Present both merits of Eastern and Western Medicine
- Auricular Diagnosis has high medical value but in low cost.