Delivering elite and career oriented programs, ACATCM is the leading educational and research institution in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Canada.
Established in 1997, as the first Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine institution in Alberta, we aim to promote the education and development of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in Canada. Moreover, we have been constantly promoting growth and integration with other health care practices. Today, our alumni are practicing the ancient medicine from east to west, serving the health communities and promoting balanced healthy living.
At ACATCM we invest in knowledge, technology, and accountability， as well as in our students and our friendships!
Our success in pioneering quality programs has provided our students with superb qualifications and confidence in becoming leaders in the health care field. In the past 19 years， we have accomplished many of our objectives and our achievements have also been well recognized in the profession.
- In 2002, ACATCM and the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (BUCM) established an exclusive joint venture relationship. Many excellent programs at BUCM， which have trained thousands of high quality professionals， became available in Canada.
- In 2005, ACATCM was established as the Canadian Education Centre of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, interactive Visual Learning has become standard for all classes.
- Spring 2010, we announced the arrival of the graduate programs.
- Spring 2013, we became the official partner of the Yunnan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine。
- Spring 2017, many more exciting news to be announced!
Quality, creativity, integrity and honesty, are the underlying tenets of the Alberta College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. ACATCM intends to be the preeminent teaching and research institution in Canada, and is dedicated to empower our graduates to serve a healthier community!