Candidates for admission to Alberta College of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine should meet the following requirement accordingly, and should have demonstrated maturity, professional ethics, and ability to learn.
Students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Have completed a high school education with an Alberta high school diploma or non-Alberta equivalent, verified by transcript, with 60% or better in Grade 12 English, Mathematics and Science.
- If previous schooling was in a language other than English, students must demonstrate his/her English is proficient enough to complete the program.
- A successful interview with School Administration.
plus ONE of the following:
- Graduation from high school for a minimum of two years OR
- Successful completion of one year of post-secondary education (at an institution recognized by ACATCM) or equivalent training verified by transcript(s).