Ancient & Modern Pain Solutions, Wasilla, Alaska
Acupuncturist Needed Starting Summer 2016
Looking for a motivated, friendly, detailoriented leader to fill a fulltime position for Licensed Acupuncturist in Wasilla, Alaska.
The Licensed Acupuncturists is responsible for conducting diagnostic investigation; creating, following through with, and recording treatment plans; and interacting with patients, staff and other providers in a professional manner.
- Diplomate of Acupuncture Certification AND
- At least a Master's degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine OR
- A valid Acupuncture license issued by your state or national government
- *Experience as an acupuncturist outside of school is NOT required.
- Bachelor's degree in sports/exercise science, biology, health or related field
- Knowledge/ degree of herbal medicine
- Strong knowledge of anatomy
- Knowledge of/specialty in treatment of pain
- Knowledge of contemporary physical diagnostic methods including musculoskeletal, neurological, and orthopedic examinations.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient care
- Case management
- May have opportunities to participate in Presentations/Workshops/Seminars
- Interprovider and patient communication
- Other duties as assigned
Competitive Salary DOE and Benefits.
ABOUT OUR CLINIC
We are a new clinic that treats mainly pain and paralytic conditions with a secondary emphasis on TCM. Our aim is to combine timeproven traditional medical practices with contemporary examinations and therapeutic techniques. Traditional Chinese Medicine and