Candidates never registered at the Alberta College of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine must complete the Application for Admission form which can be downloaded from our Download Centre.
The completed forms must be submitted to our Registration Office, together with:
- Copies of certificates awarded and transcripts from other institutions that you have attended.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.00 in Canadian funds (Money Order preferred) payable to ACATCM.
- A letter of intent that states your background, motivation for choosing this profession, etc.
- Two referral letters from professionals such as an acupuncturist, TCM doctor, medical doctor or other health service provider, lawyer, accountant, bank manager, etc.
Upon receipt of the above, an interview will be arranged either by telephone or in person.
An acceptance letter will be sent to the successful applicants and will contain further instructions for class preparation and schedules.