Acupuncturist Job Description
Sound Chiropractic & Health Sciences Centres are seeking like-minded Associates to become contributing members of our clinics in both Dartmouth & Bedford. With the mission of empowering the body, mind, and soul of all of our patients, we strive to create healthy, solid, and strong individuals who are armed with the knowledge and know-how to achieve their desired level of health.
With opportunities to practice at one or both of our clinics (depending on the skill set and the available clinic hours), Sound Chiropractic is looking to add another Registered Acupuncturist to their growing team.
Description of Duties:
- Conduct patient interviews, recommendations and acupuncture treatments.
- Maintain up to date knowledge in acupuncture
- Uphold the principles of your governing body.
- Actively participate in business development / marketing to increase the public awareness of the clinic.
- Contribute to program development and new patient services to improve patient care and overall experience.
- Registered Acupuncturist
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in TCM and/or acupuncture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patient focused and flexible
- Ability to build strong relationships (taking part in business development / marketing) to increase the public awareness of the clinic.
- Enthusiastic about alternative health care and treatments
- Adaptable with the ability to work in a team environment
- Must speak fluent English • Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to fully understand and embrace the company culture
This is a very exciting time for the Sound Chiropractic team with great opportunities to make a difference in our patient’s lives in multiple locations. Our Bedford location is centrally located to service the rapidly growing populations of Bedford and surrounding areas. Located in the heart of the ever expanding Burnside Business Park, our Dartmouth location is also a great place for engaged and energetic associates to prosper.
We hope this message finds you in the best of health and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Sound Chiropractic Team
Recruitment / Business Development Coordinator