Are you suffering from chronic sinus infection, ear stuffiness, tinnitus, jaw tension, or headaches? Have you been taking all different kinds of medications, but they seem to only give you temporary relief? If the answer is yes for two or more for the above questions, you will benefit from Dr. Ellen’s treatments.
The following is a checklist to identify more accurately what is going on in your body that may be triggering these symptoms:
- Do you suffer from neck tension?
- Are your shoulders feeling tight?
- Do you have tingling or a numb sensation in your fingers when you wake up in the morning or throughout the day?
- Does your energy level drop in the afternoon?
- Do you feel anxious for no apparent reason?
- Do you feel dizzy and nauseous when trying to get out of the bed, or from turning your head?
If you have answered yes to two or more of these questions, please come in to see Dr. Ellen. She will be able to not only diagnose why you are experiencing these symptoms, and help to overcome them, at the same time, helping to save from the added cost of multiple medications. Through Ellen’s practice, she has helped countless patients with all of the previously mentioned syndromes. Her highly effective treatment method will relieve the tension on the cervical discs, and allow the compressed nerves and muscles to regain their balance and clear away various discomforts.
In the following articles, Dr. Ellen will explain how the neck tension has to do with all the symptoms mentioned and how will she apply her unique treatment method.