Choose ACATCM for quality, trust, confidence and peace of mind!
As the first school providing professional acupuncture and TCM programs in Alberta our leadership in the field has never been altered. Since 1997 we have repeatedly demonstrated our leadership in quality education, research programs, and technological adaptions. There are many reasons to learn acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine with us:
- Proven track record.
- Solidified faculty working together for over 10 years.
- Well structured and experienced management .
- Technology enhanced learning experience.
- Perfect licensing exam passing rate.
- Full approval by the Acupuncture Committee of Alberta, Alberta Health and Wellness (Diploma in Acupuncture).
- Exclusive partnership with the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine.*
Over the years, we have established collaborative relationships with many regulatory bodies. Our programs comply with both Canadian and US** regulations. Graduates of ACATCM are well informed, prepared, and ready to take on the licensing exams and into their careers.
At ACATCM, we care!
**Graduates who wish to practice in the U.S.A. may also apply for certification to the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM®) through Route 2 – Formal Education, International Applicants.