ACATCM is proud to present Dr. Lichuan Huang with Auricular Medicine Course - Level III on June 16th and 17th, 2012. Limited space available, please apply early.
Dr. Huang is the founder of the Auricular Medicine International Research & Training Center who developed and updated the theory of Auricular medicine with comprehensive diagnosis and treatment methods with amazing accuracy and effectiveness. Dr. Huang's success has been documented in the media.
The Auricular Medicine Course contains eight (8) levels, every level is independent, no prerequisites. Certification is issued for each level, and Auricular Medicine Master Certificated is granted after all eight levels are completed.
Course attendants will have the great opportunity and advantage of learning from the many exclusive case studies and research analysis provided by Dr. Li Chun Huang. This unique and valuable experience will offer attendees insight for greater accuracy and efficiency in diagnosing and treating ailments.
Highlights of Auricular Medicine Course – Level Three
- Categories of ear points
- Special points
- Special grooves
- Special lines
- Special meridian
- Special triangle
- Special axle
- Soecial circle
- endocrine points
- Date: June 16th and 17th, 2012
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Students $200.00 (without textbook)
- ACATCM Alumni $300.00 (without textbook)
- Medical Professionals $350.00 (textbook included)
- Others $450.00 (textbook included)
- Hands-On Experience: Attendees will enjoy hands-on experience by practicing techniques and diagnosing methods learned.
- Open Clinical Session: Open clinic sessions are scheduled for both days after class.
- Continuing Education Hour: For Registered Acupuncturists, the course can be counted towards the continuing education hours required for registration renewal.
How to register:
- RSVP through Facebook