Enroll in our elite program, join our proud alumni!
At the Alberta College of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine we offer the following professional training programs:
- Doctor of Acupuncture, a 3-year diploma program
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, a 4-year diploma program
Many people choose to study acupuncture after having treatment and/or by knowing someone who has benefited from treatment. Some of you may be adding to existing skills such as reflexology or massage, or you may be contemplating a complete move away from your current job in IT, banking or the construction business.
To ensure this is the right profession for you and to help you for a thorough research, we have provided extensive relative information on this website. Here are the links:
- History and foundations of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Health conditions we see in the clinic regularly
- Undergraduate and Graduate Programs - in partnership with the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
- Continuing Education. Continuing Education courses are posted periodically.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please feel free to contact us.
A great Physician should not pay attention to status, wealth or age; neither should he question whether the particular person is attractive or unattractive, whether he is an enemy or friend, whether he is a Chinese or a foreigner, or finally, whether he is uneducated or educated. He should meet everyone on equal grounds. He should always act as if he were thinking of his close relatives. - Sun Shi Miao