International Student Services Centre (ISSC) at ACATCM provides assistance and necessary resources for international students to come, live and study at Canada.
ISSC is responsible for but not limit to the following:
- Coordinate international student orientation at the beginning of the Acupuncture or TCM program.
- Provide advice or consultation to international students regarding the cultural adjustment or adaption.
Provide information on the following topics:
- Accommodation and transportation
- Health insurance and the Canadian medical system
- Services and resources available at ACATCM and in the city of Calgary
- Other non-academic questions or concerns
- Provide academic advising such as courses schedule, course planning, program setting, provincial examination, etc.