Tuition fee for international students:
- $6,800 Canadian Dollar per semester
- $13,600 Canadian Dollar per academic year (Two semesters)
A registration fee of $100.00 is due with application. Tuition deposit of $1000.00 is due 14 days from the acceptance letter sent. Tuition deposit will be credited towards unpaid tuition of the student.
A. The registration fee is non-refundable, unless:
(1). ACATCM terminates a student contract before the school starts.
(2). the school does not begin on the commencement date set out in the student contract.
B. Before the school starts:
A student is entitled to a full refund of tuition along with other fees paid if the student terminates a student contact on or before the 4th business day after signing the contract.
C. After the school starts:
If a student contract is terminated after the school starts, the student is entitled to the following amount of tuition:
(1) When 10% or less of the lessons has been provided, 75% of the tuition;
(2) When more than 10% of the lessons has been provided, 40% of the tuition;
(3) When more than 50% of the lessons has been provided, no refund will be provided.
D. Payment of the refund:
Any refunds will be paid
(1) to the student, or
(2) in the case of a student who has an outstanding student loan in respect of the educational program provided by ACATCM for which the refund is being provided, to the lender that made the student loan.
(3) no later than 30 days from the day the student contract is terminated