International Application Procedures
We suggest international students take the following guidelines for admission. Information regarding which program is best suited for you can be found here.
- Please ensure our admission requirements are met, further information on the English proficiency requirements for international students can be found here.
- Submit the application online, or mailed in (download the application form here). Ensure the supporting documentation is uploaded properly, or enclosed in your mail. This may include:
- Copies of certificates awarded and original official transcripts from other institutions that you have attended.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- A non-refundable application fee of $500.00 in Canadian funds (e-transfer, bank draft, and Money Order are recommended) payable to ACATCM.
- A letter of intent that states your background, motivation for choosing this profession, etc.
- Two referral letters from non-family members.
- After an initial assessment, our admission office will be in contact to arrange an interview either by telephone, video conference, or in-person.
- The applicant will be notified electronically via email of their admissibility. To confirm your Offer of Acceptance and ensure that you do not lose your acceptance, you will need to accept your admission offer by the deadline indicated in your Offer of Acceptance by paying the required registration deposit.
- Apply for a Study Permit to Canada. Eligible international students with a Letter of Acceptance for Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) can submit a study permit application to the Canadian Consulate in the applicant’s home country to obtain a study permit.