Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

After graduating from ACATCM, am I eligible to apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)?

As per current Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) guidelines, international students graduating from licensed programs at a private career college in Alberta are not eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP).

How can I obtain a work permit after graduating from the Acupuncture or TCM Double-major Diploma Programs?

While a PGWP may not be available, our graduates have consistently achieved a 100% passing rate on the pan-Canadian Exam for Acupuncturists. This success allows them to become registered acupuncturists and apply for employment in various clinics and practices, potentially leading to a work permit with employers’ support.

What are the career prospects for ACATCM graduates?

The employment prospects for registered acupuncturists in Canada are promising, with a 98% employment rate among our graduates over the past 5 years. Our career development team is dedicated to assisting students in finding employment opportunities after graduation.

Disclaimer: ACATCM is not a professional immigration agency. For further information about student visas or work permits, please consult a professional immigration consultant to obtain the latest detailed information.

Scroll to Top